Tuesday, 13 May 2008

We've got our house!

It was a sleepless night for Jim but I slept like a pig. The only times that I can't sleep was worrying whether we will have any chance of getting a good queue number. We had already surveyed the leftover flats yesterday and stand a pretty good chance of getting a mid level unit. (better than our initial estimation of 2nd level leftovers)

We went early in the morning at 7am although our appointment was at 8. Had breakfast at Mac and back to HDB hub at 7.45am. There were four couples before us but I could only spot one. Reason being, we saw them the day before as well. :P Jim said probably the other two went in through the other entrance.

Our number flashed across the LED display and we quickly moved into the office. We got our choice unit *hurray* everything was done and over within half hour. After payment was settled, we just got to wait for our HLE to be approved and hoping the day for key collection to come soon!


No comments: