skip to main |
skip to sidebar
We opened door to our house today with our FS master's guidance. First impression was alot of cobwebs and dust collected on our main gate. :P I think our unit was only ready in Feb but the amount of dust made it looked as though it's been vacant for ages! Spotted a few minor defects but nothing too serious. Nevertheless, it was too early to tell as we will only do a detailed inspection this weekend.
I was glad that our ID dropped by halfway through, and we consulted our FS master on the drafted designs. He will have to amend the drawings of the living and dining hall while the kitchen and master bedroom remained unchanged. Overall, it was a very fruitful experience and I was relieved to see both my FS master and ID worked together to help build our dream home.
A lot of ads and mailers on the floor.
Living hall
No comments:
Post a Comment