Tuesday, 17 June 2008

We've got the keys!

We woke up early in the morning to collect our keys. There were even more papers to sign this time round but the lady who served us was very patient and friendly. Everything was clearly explained and done within an hour. The keys are finally in our hands. Keke...

Managed to go Rinnai Showroom to look at their cooking hoods and hobs. The nice lady there introduced their range of products to us and explained the features in detail. In the end, I was convinced to get the ceran glass instead of the stainless steel inner flame hob which was my initial choice. I have phobia of the glass shattering but she told me so far they have not received any complaints about any cracks or whatsoever for the past 2 years. Besides, I don't really need 3 stoves and ceran glass is also supposed to be stronger than tempered glass.

RB-2CG

Two Inner Burner Built-in Hob
Ceran Glass (Black) Top Plate
Dimension (mm): 737(W) x 438(D) x 59(H)
Cut-out (mm): 703 x 403




RH-995CT - edited on 190708

900mm chimney hood
1000m3/hr extraction capacity
4-speed setting
3 Aluminum Grease filter
Charcoal filter
Light bulb: 2 x 20w
Dimension (mm): 900(W) X 480(D) X 936(H)


RH-90CD

900mm chimney hood
925m3/hr extraction capacity
2-speed setting
Charcoal filter
Light bulb: 2 x 20w
Dimension (mm): 900(W) x525(D) x790(H)


Our last stop for the day was at our ID's showroom. We spent a good 1 hour discussing on the drawings and floor plan. We also invited him to come over this week and have a look at our flat so that he will have a clearer idea. Actually, I thought the proposed layout looks a bit "old" but maybe it's the colours or something. We should see about that again. *grin* Partly, it was my fault as well cos I forgot to bring the magazines' designs which I think are what I am looking at. How can I expect people to read my mind right. Definitely must remind myself to bring them the next time we meet. So far, I am glad we found him as our ID cos we could click well. He even sent the Bleach ringtone to me *been looking for that for ages* and we talked about the upcoming iphones. This is what I called "communication" with your ID is very important. Haha...

No comments: